What’s happening at AIIE
Purdue University, USA Visit for Academic Collaboration
Public Speaking Contest
Debate on Smart cities – Is it a smart move?
Induction Programme 2018-19
Orientation Programme Batch - 2018
Core Infrastructure Week
Adani Hazira Port Visit
International Exposure Programme - UrFU, Russia
Lavasa City Visit
Traffic Survey by AIIE Students
Studio Club @ AIIE
Charanka Solar Park Visit
Adani Mundra Port and Adani Power Visit
Sports Fest - 2017
Aspire – 2017
Vibrant Gujarat 2017
Sports Fest - 2016
Mode of fees payment:
- Option 1 – PAYTM: Click here
- Option 2 – DD (Demand Draft) in the of “Adani Institute of Infrastructure Engineering” payable at Ahmedabad
- Option 3 – Debit Card / Credit Card
- Option 4 – Online Payment through NET Banking (NEFT / RTGS/ Online wire Transfer) to the institute account.
Account Name: Adani Institute of Infrastructure Engineering
Bank Name: Axis Bank, Shantigram Branch, Ahmedabad
Account No: 915020021793360
IFSC Code: UTIB0003414
Fee deposited by cash directly in the institute bank account will not be accepted
- Those who are paying fees through NEFT / RTGS should add the “Adani Institute of Infrastructure” as payment beneficiary well in advance of the counseling date to avoid delay in payment at the time of admission.
- Non-payment of the fees immediately after granting admission will lead to the cancellation of the admission granted.
- CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Bachelor of Engineering Programmes
From this year onwards,
- 50% of the total intake will be admitted as per the eligibility criteria prescribed by ACPC. For more information please visit: http://www.jacpcldce.ac.in/
- 35% of the total intake will be from candidates qualified in JEE (Main)-2018 on all India basis.
- 15% of the total intake will be admitted from NRI / NRI-sponsored candidates based on JEE (Main) – 2018. Pure NRI candidates are exempted from JEE examinations.
Seat Matrix for Bachelor of Engineering – 2018
|Branch||Intake||Available Seats through|
|ACPC (50%)||ALL INDIA JEE (35%)*||NRI [Including NRI Sponsored] (15%)|
|Civil and Infrastructure Engineering (CIE)||60||30||21||9|
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||60||30||21||9|
|Information & Communication Technology (ICT)||60||30||21||9|
|*Reservation applicable as instructed by ACPC, Govt of Gujarat|
Note: All India JEE/NRI quota admissions are carried out by the Adani Institute of Infrastructure Engineering.
For information, please visit the institute or or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on: 090999 00436, 079 – 25556592, 079 – 25556870