What’s happening at AIIE
Purdue University, USA Visit for Academic Collaboration
Public Speaking Contest
Debate on Smart cities – Is it a smart move?
Induction Programme 2018-19
Orientation Programme Batch - 2018
National Seminar on “Application of Mathematics on Engineering”
STAAD. PRO TRAINING PROGRAM 2019
Core Infrastructure Week
Adani Hazira Port Visit
International Exposure Programme - UrFU, Russia
Traffic Survey by AIIE Students
Studio Club @ AIIE
Charanka Solar Park Visit
Adani Mundra Port and Adani Power Visit
Sports Fest - 2017
Aspire – 2017
Vibrant Gujarat 2017
Sports Fest - 2016
Clubs & Chapters
Student Branch Code: STB11583 | School Code: 60116102
Dr. Ajay Kr. Vyas
About IEEE Student Branch:
IEEE Student branch at Adani institute of Infrastructure Engineering Ahmedabad is started on 5th December 2017 under IEEE Gujrat Section, India of Region -10(Asia Pacific). The branch code of the Student Branch Adani Institute of Infrastructure Engineering is STB11583 and the school code is 60116102.
IEEE is the world’s largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity. IEEE student branch organize technical, social, educational, cultural event for innovation, cutting-edge information, and student get benefit for networking opportunities, funding, award and travel grant.
IEEE members can access information on local events and activities by signing in to my IEEE, the members personalized gateway to IEEE membership.
IGBC Student Chapter:
“Inaugural of Student’s Chapter of Indian Green Building Council” by Chairman, IGBC on 19th December 2016. Under this chapters, department arranged expert talks, students participation in various IGBC conference, seminar or workshops etc.
List of Activities
- Keynote speaker talk on “Overview of IGBC activities across India” by Er. Samir Sinha, Chairman IGBC on 19th December 2016.
- Expert Talk on “Importance of Green Building Concept for Sustainable Environment” by Ar. Jayesh Hariyani, on 19th December 2016.
- Expert Talk on “Green Building Rating System” by Mr. Gaurav Jain on 12th April 2017.
- AIIE student participated in conference on “Green Building Congress 2017” organised by CII & GBC on 4th – 7th October 2017.
- AIIE student participated in conference on “Green Affordable Housing” organised by IGBC, Ahmedabad on 16th December 2017.
- AIIE student participated in conclave on “Sustainable Conclave 2017” organised by CII, INDIA & IGBC, Ahmedabad on 20th December 2017.
- AIIE student participated in conclave on “Reality & Infrastructure Conclave 2018” organised by CII, INDIA in Ahmedabad on 26th October 2018.
- Expert Talk on “Green building & smart city” by Mr. Himanshu Shah, Executive Officer Indian Green Building Council (IGBC), West Region on 9th May 2019.
It is completely driven by Students under mentorship of Head of Civil & Infrastructure Engineering Department.
List of Activities
- Software learning such as AutoCAD, STAAD Pro, REVIT etc.
- Arranging technical visits
- Infrastructure week guest lectures
- Town planning activities
- Managing Expert talk or guest lectures at Institute level
- Development of student’s skills for technical quiz at various technical events