What’s happening at AIIE
Purdue University, USA Visit for Academic Collaboration
Public Speaking Contest
Core Infrastructure Week
Adani Hazira Port Visit
International Exposure Programme - UrFU, Russia
Lavasa City Visit
Traffic Survey by AIIE Students
Studio Club @ AIIE
Charanka Solar Park Visit
Adani Mundra Port and Adani Power Visit
Sports Fest - 2017
Aspire – 2017
Vibrant Gujarat 2017
Sports Fest - 2016
Dr. Raj Jadav
Assistant Professor, Electrical Engineering
Ph.D. (Electrical Engg) from University of Queensland, M.E. (Electrical Engg), B.E. (Electrical Engg)
Dr. Raj Jadav is an Assistant Professor with the Department of Electrical Engineering at Adani Institute of Infrastructure Engineering (AIIE), Ahmedabad. Dr. Raj Jadav has three years’ experience working with Power Distribution Company in Gujarat.
Transformer insulation diagnostics, Insulation ageing, Moisture dynamics within transformer insulation, Electrical machines, High voltage engineering
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from University of Queensland (UQ), Australia in 2014
- M.E. in Electrical Engineering from University of Queensland (UQ), Australia in 2008
- B.E. in Electrical Engineering from Nirma Institute of Technology, Gujarat, India in 2003
Dr. Raj Jadav worked as a Junior Engineer in Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVCL) from May 2004 to Dec 2006.
Dr. Raj Jadav deputed to Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Limited (SSNNL) and worked as an Assistant Engineer in hydro power project from Dec 2006 to Jan 2007.
Dr. Raj Jadav has published 8 technical papers in prestigious international journal and conferences. Dr. Raj Jadav has presented his research work in many international conferences organised at Australia, USA, Indonesia and Singapore.
- Raj B. Jadav, Chandima Ekanayake, and Tapan K. Saha, “Understanding the impact of moisture and ageing of transformer insulation on frequency domain spectroscopy”, IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, 2013.
- Raj B. Jadav, Tapan K. Saha, Chandima Ekanayake, “Diagnostics of transformer insulation based on dielectric response measurements”, IEEE 1st International Conference on Condition Assessment Techniques in Electrical Systems (CATCON 2013) , Kolkata, India, Dec 6-8, 2013
- Raj B. Jadav, Chandima Ekanayake, Tapan K. Saha, “Impact of Moisture and Ageing on the Dielectric Response of Transformer Insulation”, 22nd Australasian Universities Power Engineering Conference, AUPEC 2012, Bali, Indonesia, Sept 26-29, 2012
- Raj B. Jadav, Tapan K. Saha, Chandima Ekanayake, “Multifractal Analysis on Polarisation and Depolarisation current of the Transformer Insulation”, 22nd Australasian Universities Power Engineering Conference, AUPEC 2012 Bali, Indonesia, Sept 26-29, 2012
- Raj B. Jadav, Tapan K. Saha, Chandima Ekanayake, “Transformer Diagnostics Using Dissolved Gas Analysis and Polarisation and Depolarisation Current Measurement – A Case Study”, Australasian Universities Power Engineering Conference, AUPEC 2011 Brisbane, Australia, Sept 25- 28, 2011
- Raj B. Jadav, Tapan K. Saha, Chandima Ekanayake, “Understanding Moisture Diffusion Process in Oil-Impregnated Pressboard Insulation of Transformer”, IEEE PES General Meeting, Detroit, USA, July 29-29, 2011
- Raj B. Jadav, Chandima Ekanayake, Tapan K. Saha, “ Dielectric Response of Transformer Insulation – Comparison of Time Domain and Frequency Domain Measurements”, 9th International Power and Energy Conference, IPEC, Singapore, Oct 27-29, pp. 481-486, 2010
- Raj B. Jadav, Tapan K. Saha, “Investigation of residential customer safety – Line, Neutral and Earth Integrity”, IEEE PES General Meeting, Calgary, Canada, June-2009