What’s happening at AIIE
Purdue University, USA Visit for Academic Collaboration
Public Speaking Contest
Core Infrastructure Week
Adani Hazira Port Visit
International Exposure Programme - UrFU, Russia
Lavasa City Visit
Traffic Survey by AIIE Students
Studio Club @ AIIE
Charanka Solar Park Visit
Adani Mundra Port and Adani Power Visit
Sports Fest - 2017
Aspire – 2017
Vibrant Gujarat 2017
Sports Fest - 2016
Prof. Anant Gijare
Professor of Engineering Practice (IT Systems)
M.Tech. (HPE)- Award Winner, BE. (Mech.), PGDCM
Mr. Anant Gijare is a M.Tech (HPE) Award Winner and B.E.(Mech.) with PGDCM 1st Rank with the specialization of IT and System.
IT Strategic Planning & Budgeting, Project Management, Business Development, Business Process Transformation & Change Management, Mergers & Acquisitions, Enterprise Architecture, IT Performance Management, IT Research & Innovations, Demand Management, Portfolio Management, Vendor Management, Service Management, IT Sourcing, Asset Management, IT Security, SAP, CRM, Call Centre, Energy Billing, MDM, Energy Accounting, Business Intelligence, Power Distribution Franchisees, Big Data Analytics, IoT, Risk Management, Data Centre, Sales & Distribution, O&M of Power Generation plant.
CIO of largest private power producer, renewable energy generator and solar PV panel manufacturing industry with 35+ years of rich experience in private, multinational & government organisations.
– Successfully completed the Harvard Manage Mentor topic “Strategy Planning and Execution” of Harvard Business School – Jan-17
– Successfully completed the Harvard Manage Mentor topic “Financial Essentials” of Harvard Business School – Jan-17
– Successfully completed the Harvard Manage Mentor topic “Change Management” of Harvard Business School – Apr-17
– “Change Champion” in Business Process Transformation award in 2016
– Appreciation as team member for “Great Place to Work” award in 2015
– Winner of IBM “BRAVO” Award in 2009.
– Winner of IBM “Blue Razor Warrior” Award in 2009
– IBM Global Sales School Merit Award in 2008
– Won the Power Distribution Franchisee (DF) contract & signed an agreement in 2012
– Successful implementation of IT Systems in first successful power DF business in India.
– Successfully launching of “ELINT POWER” for power distribution business process automation.
– Successful implementation of Power Plant Life Cycle Management System
– Successful implementation of Coal Supply Management & Billing system for thermal power generation.
– Best Research award from Institute of Engineers for innovation in augmentation of heat transfer rate in 1989.
– Pune University 1st rank holder in 1992 PGDCM.