Whats Happening at AIIM
METANOIA Inauguration Ceremony
Expert talk on Project Management Consultant by Mr. Ashish Mistry
Guest Lecture by Mr. Vivek Gilani
Expert talk on Real Estate Business Development and Challenges by Mr. Chetan Shah
Guest Lecture by Mr Mukesh Parikh
Book Expo -2017 Book Showcase
AIIM Research Speaker Series
Session by Mr. Angshu Mallick - COO, Adani Wilmar
Project Management Session by Mr. Jatinder Bhatnagar, President and COO (Thermal division)
Study Visit for PGDM Students to ONGC Kalol
Inaugural Function for PGDM (IM) Batch 2018-20
AIIM Management Development Program Inauguration Ceremony
Leadership Development Program by Global Leadership Coach, Mr. Peter Cox
Children's Day @ Campus
Vibrant Gujarat 2017: January 10-13, 2017
6th EPC World Awards
Logistics Asia Conference
A talk by Mr. Jay Vasavada
Smart Infrastructure Industry Confluence
Confederation of Indian Industry
Prof. Bala V. Balachandran
Mr. Bala K. Subramaniam
Role & Challenges of TPO in Institute Building
Strategic thinking in Infrastructure Sector
Knowledge Partnership with CII
Opening Doors for 3rd Batch of Nation Builders
Dr. Kamal Kishore Sharma
Adjunct Professor – Business Strategy & Corporate Governance
Fellow of IIM Ahmedabad (Public Systems, 2005), MBA (1989)
Institutional Experience profile
- Academic Institution: Professor, Dean & Vice Chancellor (A) at Ansal University Gurgaon, Head of the MBA program at Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management. Advising/Visiting Faculty roles at Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI), MICA, CEPT, IHM, & others.
- Corporate: CEO at an MNC subsidiary (ArcelorMittal Aktau, Kazakhstan), Strategy Head at a 4 MT Steel Plant, Adani Group Ahmedabad & AnsalAPI Group Delhi
- Government & PSU: Indian Civil Services, Class I (Indian Railways Traffic Service), SAIL-Bokaro Steel.
- Entrepreneurial: Projects dabbled in – Skills based Private university in Rajasthan (Project parked), Co-Founder/Consultant/Mentor at Startups in Social Impact Domains viz. Agriculture E-Commerce, Education, Water recycling, Waste Disposal
- Consulting – Government Conulting Project with MoEF, Startup Consulting, Principal Consultant at a Farmer Producer Company Consortium (Gujpro, Gujarat, 40000 farmers)
- MDP: Delivered High Impact Strategy & Leadership simulation workshops to Mid-Senior management executives. Programs conducted at IIMA, AIIM, Ansal Univ, Corporates & at Open workshops. Participant profile- mostly CXOs & HoDs across more than 100 MNCs, Indian Corporates and PSUs.
- Foreign & Multilateral: Consulting projects on Energy & Environment with UNEP, APN, RISOE & Govt of India. Worked in challenging multicultural environments across India, Europe & Eurasia-Kazakhstan.
- Experience across a diverse range of functions in challenging contexts viz. Strategic Planning & Vision Development at a US$4 bln steel plant; operating within tight financial discipline and ambitious budgets during downturn; turnaround management with a sick enterprise; Greenfield project building & operation stabilisation; Organisation Restructuring & Development in an M&A integration environment; Large multinational team communication & coordination; Commercial Business Development in an Entrepreneurial environment; a General Management (CEO) role at an Engineering Organisation; Vice Chancellor (A) & Dean at a large university in NCR Delhi; Ideating, Seeding & Growing Startups in Social Impact domain etc.
- Research & Publishing – Multiple Research papers, Case studies, Reviews, Articles, Conference papers, Conference reports, Project reports, Editing, Paper reviews etc.
- Leadership Coach & Motivational Speaker.
- Communication Proficiency – Consistently rated in top decile at all rated speaking endeavours.