Leadership Development Program by Global Leadership Coach, Mr. Peter Cox
Adani institute of Infrastructure has hosted a day-long Leadership Development Program by Global Leadership Coach, Mr. Peter Cox, on 28th February, 2018.
Profile of Mr. Peter Cox:
Mr. Peter Cox is a Global Leadership Coach who is among the top 3 Leadership coaches of the Australian continent. His impact has been experienced in the spheres of business and sports at the highest level of competitiveness. He shares insights on his fine coaching philosophy and methodology and the impact of his work with some leading business and sporting personalities.
With thriving businesses in over 27 countries built over 28 years in partnership with some of the most ambitious entrepreneurs, Peter has earned the love and respect of his mentees in one-on-one sessions as well as while addressing large audiences.
The MDP was recommended for top and senior leadership, promoters of family-owned businesses, and start-up entrepreneurs. The participation to the program was by invitation only, where close to around 200 senior leaders attended the program. The attendees were from companies such as: GE, E& Y, L&T, DuPont, Kalpataru Power, Arvind Ltd, Deutsche Bank, ICICI Bank, IDFC Bank, Yes Bank, GIFT City, Gujarat Gas, GMDC, Mott McDonald, Monarch, Cadilla, Pfizer, Ratnamani Metals, Reliance Jio InfoComm, Savvy, Schneider Electric, Tata Motors, Tata Consulting Engineers, Shree Balajee Group, Grasim, Claris, Apollo Logistics, Inox, Kotak Securities, Adani Group Companies, et al.
The objective of the program was to equip the participants with knowledge on:
- How to grow business
- Build up succession-planning
- Thrive in a hyper-competitive environment
- Enhance individual and team performance
Mr. Peter Cox spoke on the following
- Building a Culture of Leadership
- Overcoming Leadership challenges
- What holds people from reaching their full potential
- Developing a Winning Team Culture
- Accountability and Respect
- The power of One-on- One
- Growing your Team
- Success stories for references
- Ten characteristics of outstanding leaders
- Five levels of Leadership
- Critical factors for Team Success
- Evolution of Leadership
- Creating a Winning Team environment
Best quotes by Mr. Peter Cox from session:
- “Dream is everything, but it takes work.”
- “Discipline is the bridge between growth and influence.”
- “If your thinking doesn’t change, nothing changes.”