Project Management Session by Mr. Jatinder Bhatnagar, President and COO (Thermal division)
Highlights of the session :
- What is project?
- A project can be considered to be any series of activities and task.
- What is Project Management?
- A dynamic process that utilities the appropriate resources of the organization in a controlled and structured manner, to achieve some clearly defined objective
- Project Management Process
- Project Initiation,
- Project Planning,
- Project Execution,
- Project Monitoring and Control,
- Project Closure.
- Project Management Techniques.
- Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Bar/Gantt Charts
- Program Evaluation & Review Technique (PERT)
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
- Adani Project Management Methodology
During Pre Award Stage project management team associated with other departments to finalize:
- Need of Project,
- Project Schedule,
- Project Budget,
- Project Clearances,
- Risk Register,
- Manpower & Resource Planning