Whats Happening at AIIM
Guest Lecture by Mr. Vivek Gilani
Guest Lecture by Mr Mukesh Parikh
Book Expo -2017 Book Showcase
Study Visit for PGDM Students to ONGC Kalol
Children's Day @ Campus
Vibrant Gujarat 2017: January 10-13, 2017
6th EPC World Awards
Logistics Asia Conference
A talk by Mr. Jay Vasavada
Smart Infrastructure Industry Confluence
Confederation of Indian Industry
Prof. Bala V. Balachandran
Mr. Bala K. Subramaniam
Role & Challenges of TPO in Institute Building
Strategic thinking in Infrastructure Sector
Knowledge Partnership with CII
Opening Doors for 3rd Batch of Nation Builders
Executive Program in Management
Executive Program in Management is for working professionals who want to lead and achieve success for their organizations. The program is designed to equip aspiring executives with the right tools, techniques and the knowledge to use them to shape their career.
The Program is focused at working executives who have not had an opportunity to get exposed to the latest managerial tools and techniques through formal in-class interaction. Apart from filling this gap, it also equips managers for assuming higher responsibilities and enables them to perform more efficiently and effectively.
- 12-Month Executive program, spread over 03 terms, delivered at AIIM campus
- Each term will have two contact weeks (total 6 Weeks for whole program)
- One week residency would be conducted every two months. Classes will be held from Monday to Saturday.
- Accommodation will be provided to participants at AIIM campus.
- General management curriculum with one Group Project
- Option to earn various specializations through their selection of electives and additional courses
- Rigorous courses taught by in-house as well as visiting renowned faculties
- Expert session on ‘Six Sigma’ will be delivered by faculty from Purdue University, USA.
Selection Criteria for Admission:
Applicants having bachelor’s degree (minimum of three years full time study) from a recognized university in any discipline may apply for the program. Admissions shall be offered to company’s nominated professionals and self-sponsored executives. The short listed applicants will be invited for a personal interaction.
|Apply Online – Executive Program in Management||Download Brochure|
The fees for the 2018 batch of the one-year Executive Program in Management (Batch 2018) will be Rs.4,50,000/- per participant, which includes tuition fees, basic program material, books, library & network charges and hostel accommodation on twin sharing basis. The Fee is payable in three installments of Rs.1, 50,000/- each.
|1||Availability of Application Forms on www.aii.ac.in/aiim||3rd November, 2017|
|2||Personal Interaction with shortlisted candidates||20th December, 2017|
|3||Announcement of Results||On rolling-basis|
|4||Payment of Commitment Fees (Rs. 50,000/-)||As per Admission Offer Letter|
|5||Registration and Program Commencement||1st January, 2018*|
*subject to change
For further details, please contact:
PGP /MDP office,
1st floor, AIIM Bldg.,
Shantigram , SG Highway,
Ahmedabad 382 421, Gujarat.
Mr. Rushabh Pandya,
Sr Manager, MDP Office
Off +91 79 25557133