What’s Happening at AIIM
METANOIA Inauguration Ceremony
Expert talk on Project Management Consultant by Mr. Ashish Mistry
Guest Lecture by Mr. Vivek Gilani
Expert talk on Real Estate Business Development and Challenges by Mr. Chetan Shah
Guest Lecture by Mr Mukesh Parikh
Book Expo -2017 Book Showcase
AIIM Research Speaker Series
Session by Mr. Angshu Mallick - COO, Adani Wilmar
Project Management Session by Mr. Jatinder Bhatnagar, President and COO (Thermal division)
Study Visit for PGDM Students to ONGC Kalol
Inaugural Function for PGDM (IM) Batch 2018-20
Expert Talk on Are we communicating right? by Ms. Sushama Oza
AIIM Management Development Program Inauguration Ceremony
Leadership Development Program by Global Leadership Coach, Mr. Peter Cox
Children's Day @ Campus
Vibrant Gujarat 2017: January 10-13, 2017
6th EPC World Awards
Logistics Asia Conference
A talk by Mr. Jay Vasavada
Smart Infrastructure Industry Confluence
Confederation of Indian Industry
Prof. Bala V. Balachandran
Mr. Bala K. Subramaniam
Role & Challenges of TPO in Institute Building
Strategic thinking in Infrastructure Sector
Knowledge Partnership with CII
Opening Doors for 3rd Batch of Nation Builders
Executive Program in Management
The Executive Program in Management is a 1 year, module-based, residential course that is specifically designed for working professionals who want to achieve success and lead in their organisations. The program is designed to equip aspiring executives with the right tools, techniques and knowledge to shape their career.
The objective of the Executive Programme in Management would broadly be:
- To equip managers to assume increased and senior responsibilities in their organization.
- To develop a holistic and deeply ingrained managerial perspective in all decisions and tasks executed.
- To expose participants to the latest tools and techniques in management through formal, in-class interaction
- 12-Month, module based residential programme, spread over 03 terms, delivered at AIIM campus.
- Each term will have two contact weeks (a total of 6 weeks in the whole program).
- One week residency would be conducted every two months. Classes will be held from Monday to Saturday.
- Accommodation for participants will be provided to participants at AIIM campus.
- General management curriculum with one Group Project
- Option to earn various specializations through selection of electives and additional courses
- Rigorous courses taught by in-house as well as visiting renowned faculties
- Extensive use of case studies of Harvard University, Ivey Business School and IIM-A.
- Mentorship from highly educated and seasoned professionals.
Selection Criteria for Admission:
Applicants having bachelor’s degree (minimum of three years full time study) from a recognized university in any discipline may apply for the program. Admissions shall be offered to both company nominated professionals and self-sponsored executives. Post the online application, short listed applicants will be invited for a personal interaction.
|Apply Online – Executive Program in Management||Download Brochure|
The fees for the 2019 batch of the one-year Executive Program in Management will be Rs. 2,80,000/- (for Adani employees) and 3,20,000/- (for Non Adani participants) plus applicable taxes. The fee includes tuition fees, basic program material, books, library & network charges and hostel accommodation on twin sharing basis along with refreshments and meals.
Important Dates (Revised):
|1||Last Date for Online Submission of Application Forms through website||15th December, 2018|
|2||Personal Interaction with Candidate||5th December, 2018 Onwards|
|3||Declaration of final list of candidates granted admission||14th December, 2018 Onwards (on rolling basis)|
|4||Last Date for Complete Payment of Programme Fee||31st December, 2018|
|5||Commencement of the Programme||28th January, 2019*|
*In case of any change, the same shall be informed to the participants well in advance
For general inquiries please contact:
1st floor, AIIM Bldg.,
Shantigram , SG Highway,
Ahmedabad 382 421, Gujarat.
Mr. Keshav Bhatia,
Head – Executive Education
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org