What’s happening at AIIE
Purdue University, USA Visit for Academic Collaboration
Public Speaking Contest
Debate on Smart cities – Is it a smart move?
Induction Programme 2018-19
Orientation Programme Batch - 2018
Core Infrastructure Week
Adani Hazira Port Visit
International Exposure Programme - UrFU, Russia
Lavasa City Visit
Traffic Survey by AIIE Students
Studio Club @ AIIE
Charanka Solar Park Visit
Adani Mundra Port and Adani Power Visit
Sports Fest - 2017
Aspire – 2017
Vibrant Gujarat 2017
Sports Fest - 2016
Information & Communication Technology
Information and Communication Technology, better known as ICT is an extended term for information technology (IT), which is a combination and application of three medians: IT, telecommunication and broadcast. Globalization and invention of multiple means of communication have thrown open the requirement for candidates with strong technological skills in almost every domain.
The programme is an amalgamation of telephonic communication lines, wireless signals of telecommunications, computers, and relevant software for storage of information that users can work with.
ICT covers any product that will store, retrieve, manipulate, transmit or receive information electronically in a digital form, for example, personal computers, digital television, email, robots. Students will also learn to merge different network systems for the utility of organizations and individuals.
Good blend of key subjects as per industry needs in AIIE program :
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Database Management Systems
- Cyber Security
- Web Technology
- Optical Communication
- Engineering Electromagnetics and Wave Propagation
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Advance NW Protocols
- Mobile Computing and Wireless Communication
- Digital Signal Processing
- Satellite Communication and Networking
- Digital Image Processing
- Artificial Intelligence
- IOT and Applications
- Big Data Analytics
- Systems and Network Security
Download Curriculum for Information & Communication Technology Program.
Jobs options after Information & Communication Technology are:
- Analyst programmers
- Chief Information Officer
- Computer Network Professionals
- Database & System Administrators
- Information Security Analysts (ICT Security)
- ICT Business & System Analysts
- IT Support
- ICT Consultants
- Web Design / Development
- 35% of the total intake will be from candidates qualified in JEE (Main)-2018 on all India basis.
- 15% of the total intake will be admitted from NRI / NRI-sponsored candidates based on JEE (Main) – 2018 or ACPC merit list. NRI candidates are exempted from JEE/GUJCET examinations.
- 50% of the total intake will be admitted as per the eligibility criteria prescribed by ACPC. For more information please visit: http://www.jacpcldce.ac.in/
Note: All India JEE/NRI quota admissions are carried out by the Adani Institute of Infrastructure directly and application forms will be available on: http://www.aii.ac.in/aiie/admissions/
For information on NRI & All India JEE Quota seats, please visit the institute or or write to us at email@example.com or call us on: 090999 00436, 079 – 25556592, 079 – 25556870